There are new job openings at a reputed company (National Endowment Scholarship for Talent NEST Jobs 2023). All of Pakistan’s desired experts are urged to apply. A non-profit public organization called NEST works in the field of education to provide worthy and gifted children with the chance to receive a top-notch education so they can end the cycle of poverty and uphold sustainable living standards. The Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training of the Pakistani government oversees the National Endowment Scholarships for Talent (NEST) scheme.
National Endowment Scholarship for Talent NEST Jobs Details
Professionals with high school diplomas, bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees These employment opportunities have prerequisites. They both need to have degrees in the same field. The requisite relevant experience, as described in the description, is additionally required.
The whole contract, eligibility, and appointment terms and conditions are outlined in the advertisement. If interested parties meet the requirements, they should send their resumes and any supporting documents. Applications can be addressed to the NEST Office’s Manager HR & Admin at Shalimar Plaza, Blue Area, 3rd Floor, Islamabad. Application forms must be submitted till May 8, 2023.
NEST Jobs Details 2023
|Posted on||April 30, 2023|
|Education||Matric, Bachelor, Master|
|Company||National Endowment Scholarship for Talent NEST|
|Last Date||May 8, 2023|
• Assistant Corporate Affairs
• Assistant Manager Accounts
• Communication Officer
• Dispatch Rider
• HR/Admin Assistant
• IT Officer
• Office Boy
• Assistant Manager Finance
• Assistant Manager Planning & Coordination
• Assistant Manager Verification & Distribution
• Audit Officer
How To Apply For NEST Jobs
- Interested candidates may send their applications to the Nest Office, Shalimar Piazza, Blue Area, on the third level.
- Selection and shortlisting must only be done on the basis of merit.
- The salaries for the aforementioned positions are in line with industry standards.
- Pay close attention to the job description in the picture.
- If you meet the requirements for the post, only apply.
- Candidates who meet the position’s requirements will be taken into consideration.
- The test or interview will only be open to individuals who have been shortlisted.
- Applications that are not complete or relevant will not be reviewed.
- Apply prior to the cutoff date.
- Applications submitted after the cutoff date won’t be considered.
A prominent Federal Government body is accepting applications for new employment opportunities through its National Endowment Scholarship for Talent NEST Jobs 2023 programme from talented people from all around Pakistan.
A non-profit organisation called NEST works in the area of education to provide exceptional and deserving children with opportunities for a top-notch education. Its objective is to assist students in overcoming poverty and achieving sustainable living conditions. The Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training of the Pakistani government oversees the National Endowment Scholarships for Talent NEST scheme.